Sonesson Inredningar AB protects the environment. We aim to work only with the most eco-friendly materials and methods available on the market. We have compiled a comprehensive description of the contents of our wardrobes and storage cupboards in technical data sheets. These provide information about energy consumption, residual products, and recycling and recovery. Call us on +46 40 38 39 00 to order technical data sheets.
Sonesson Inredningar's products are TÜV GS-certified. Our products meet stringent requirements for quality, durability and production methods. All our activities are performed in accordance with our quality management system that meets ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
- To reduce packaging to a minimum, our freight packaging is made of polystyrene and polyethylene shrink film.
- We work with freight forwarding companies that are proven to have an eco-friendly approach to their work.
- We used identifiable materials in our products so they are easy to recycle.
- Our company is a member of FTI, a Swedish recycling organisation.
- We strive consistently to help phase out substances of concern from building and construction products.
Packaging and newspaper collection.
The BASTA system is run by IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute. The aim of the BASTA system is to help phase out substances of concern from building and construction products. Sonesson produces a number of products that meet BASTA criteria.
The Danish Technological Institute
ISO 9001 certificate
Sonesson Inredningar's products are TÜV GS-certified (TÜV is a German independent test organisation). Our products meet stringent requirements for quality, durability and production methods.
Highest credit rating